11 enero 2007

Take one...

Because dreams become real, that’s what you said. If dreams didn’t become real it would not be fair.
This was the only thing I could remember.

Helen approached me slowly and left a little tray with food at my feet with just a glass of milk and some chocolate cookies. Her concerned eyes looked into mine, still lost within the flames kept by Helen´s fireplace. She kneeled by my side and held my hand pulling it down towards her, making me drop the “Dream of a midsummer Night” copy which I was cradling as if it was nothing but a little baby. Her long blond hair was combed in a high bun, she was pale and she wore riding boots, jeans and one of those Jake’s thick woodmaden sweaters. Her eyes seemed to pray me for a little attention.
-You have to eat something, dear.
Her voice still had thee same sweet tone I remembered, she squeezed my hand tightly. In my mind I saw the picture of that man who used to play the violin at the Subway Station. He always chose Green Sleeves when I passed by, always. Alhtough now I don´t really remember that tune. What I do remember is producing a 50 pence coin from my pockets for the basketing musician. I could feel the cold metal between my fingers and for a moment I thought I was down that station. The fiddle player looked up at me and smiled a crooked smile. I stoped, and swallowed, and hoped he didn´t mean any warm to me. But he couldn´t, he was just the old man that played the violin down the tube station. I looked at my 50 pence coin and bent down, placing it into the basket. Althought the basket was no longer there, neither the coin was, and my fingers were rubbing Helen´s eyelids, looking for a place to push the money into them.
I stopped, I shouldn´t use the power I was given so easily, I might lost it before my quest was over.
Helen stood up and kissed my forehead.
-That’s better, just have something. I will come soon to check on you.

I stared at the same place while her steps kept melting into the silence of the room, behind the door she closed as she walked out. I was fine, I was with my vessels, into my realm. The flames mesmerised me when Green Sleeves reached its end and I hugged my little piece of Wisdom and Magic, cradling it again.

Everybody says they know something, everybody lies, they play with the words in order to make what it cannot be and just you and me know the true. They say he is dead, they whisper about us and our future without knowing they have no future, they look at us with mercy on their eyes when they should feel fear. He knew it, he knew it. They will take us apart, that’s why he warned me, that’s why he told me to believe.
You know ? When we came back from the city Nora went to her home. She started to make a tea and then she told it to me. -I spoke to the little bump under my venter skin and muscles.

She told me daddy was dead. Can you believe that bitch? She was by his side and she did nothing to help him, nothing to stop him from crossing into the other side. Now she lives with that girl she met at Harrods, she has blue eyes. The sky was blue when daddy and me met and it was raining at the Highlands.

She, the other, the one that kisses Nora´s lips every night, opens the oven’s door in my dreamland. Claire wraps her arms around her lover and reaches for her breasts. The tray falls down the floor breaking into a million pieces. Nora’s sweater falls on the meet’s sauce and I tear her trousers... Do I tear ? I smile slowly, she gets scared when she sees me and moans and screams and tries to wake up from this nightmare. Only there is no vigile to run away to. So while my hands play the game between her legs she asks... "where is she ?"
I don’t answer.
My eyes follow her chest going up and down everytime she breaths. I don’t have to think it... it goes up... it goes down....
up....down...."Where is she ?"
...up...
There is something cold and smooth on my hand....
down...
Something cold and sharpened...
up...
it easily goes through her skin, rubbing her, denying the last orgasm ....
down...
and Clair’s clothes wipe her crimson inner sauce.

No hay comentarios: